Tendenci Open Source Content Management System
Take Charge of Your Website with Content Management System
Are you finding it difficult to make timely updates to the content on your Website? No worries, we've got you covered! Tendenci's open-source solution gives you intelligent control of the content of YOUR website.
We want to provide you with the resources to easily manage your Web presence, which is why we build our websites using Content Management Systems (CMS).
These tools allow users of all technical skill levels to easily add, delete and edit all of your site's content without having to learn HTML, Dreamweaver, or other complicated tools even for large enterprise websites.
Add and Edit Website Content Quickly and Easily
Current and timely web content is a sure way to bring visitors to your website on a consistent basis. Whether you need to add a calendar event, send a newsletter, write an article, post a job listing, upload photos, and videos, or just add a basic content page - these website content editing tools, like our WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) are available to you through Content Management Systems (CMS). It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?!
What's even better? We understand that every client has different functionality requirements. Therefore, our team develops on multiple Content Management Systems (CMS). Give us a call and let us know your needs!
Example of WYSIWYG below
Tendenci's Preferred CMS Software Applications
Tendenci Membership Management Software
Over a million Tendenci users log in regularly to stay connected to businesses, nonprofits, associations, schools, and more.
We built Tendenci with web marketing fundamentals in mind. Out-of-the-box functionality includes calendar events, membership management, articles, press releases, built-in Search Engine Optimization, and more.
Tendenci provides an advanced user/membership directory security model for robust and scalable identity management and site authentication. This keeps your member's information and your content and files Secure.
- Tendenci CMS is Open Source and contains built-in Python and Django for greater flexibility in design and functionality.
- Dynamic navigation capabilities
- Search engine-friendly content with dynamically generated search engine tags.
- Gives the administrator control through a detailed approval process
- Email notification to admin for content updates even where security is allowed, so you know what content has been added and can review the quality of the formatting.
- CMS change control settings to note status on content like hold, pending, active, inactive, and other statuses available for specific pages.
- Completely integrated so your single sign-on handles authentication for accessing content across your websites like posting new resumes or running reports.
- Tendenci is unique in the number of different content type modules, including features like news releases, articles, events, jobs, resumes, business directories, donations, invoices, file management, and more...
Tendenci allows you to customize tiered Permissions so you can give your staff and volunteers as much or as little access as they need to manage the content on the site.
Have More Questions?
We know you do! The support team receives inquiries and requests daily - our goal is to respond to every single request in a timely manner. Check out our great support system here to see your options, click here to go directly to our help files, or submit a request to our paid support services.
Do you still have questions? Contact us today!
To read more about our membership management features and what others think of us, check us out on Capterra!
We Want to Fully Support Your Organizations Success in the Online World
Your Software. Your Data. Your Choice.
Give us a Call at (281)497-6567