The Open Source AMS Works With
Tendenci is an open source association management system (AMS) and works with everyone!
Social Media Integration
- Google 360 Suite - track tags and integrate all advertising
- Google Analytics
- Google Tagmanager
- Facebook - How to use Facebook on your Tendenci browser
- LinkedIn - Using Linked On Your Tendenci Browser
- Twitter - how to embed your Twitter stream
- Instagram - how to add Instagram to your Tendenci AMS
- Flickr - photos and flickr both work with your AMS
- YouTube - Show Case Your Organization
MOOC and Online Training Integration
Document Management Systems
Creative Commons or All Rights Reserved Licenses
Surveys and Discussion Solutions for your AMS
- Disqus - Online Discussion Threads like on CNN
- Forums - Forums have been built into Tendenci itself for years.
Payment Processors Integration Built Into your AMS
- ... or build your own python integration and add it to the AMS on github
Payment Providers We Work With help file.
Developer Tools and APIs Tendenci Works With
- ReadTheDocs on Tendenci Open Source AMS
- Django - Tendenci is a large Django Framework Project
- Docker Containers
- PostgreSQL with GIS
- Python - the Programming Language named after Monty Python
- Github Source Code - if you can't see your code, don't trust it!
CMS and Blogging Platforms That Work With Tendenci
- Wordpress Integration with the open source AMS
- Gravatar - User Profile Images using Gravatar by Wordpress
Web Hosting Providers for your AMS that we know work well
AMS and Blockchain Technology (in progress)
Single Sign On (SSO) Capabilities
- SSO in Django has many options from Oauth2 to LDAP. Developers can implement this many ways.