More Features on the Tendenci Platform
Easy to Use Software Designed Specifically for Membership Organizations
Tendenci Tools and Functionality
Tendenci online management software is a comprehensive Web site solution that enables you to maintain your Web site, connect and communicate with your visitors and grow your business online. Here are just a few ways Tendenci can make your life easier and help improve your online presence.
1. Membership Management:
Manage your user database and grant special site access and permissions to different levels of site users and administrators.
2. Content Manager: A feature that allows for immediate website content updates. Edit text by using the WYSIWYG editor and no knowledge of HTML is needed. Update your content, and site navigation, and even add new Web pages on your own.
3. Create Online Photo Albums: Easily upload photos and organize them into albums. Group albums by event, topic, etc, and even allow your members to submit their own photos for the albums. Write photo descriptions, tag them with keywords, and include the latest items in your newsletters.
4. Add Articles and Press Releases: A tracking feature reports how many times each article is read and who is reading what articles. We also have a ratings feature enabled on all articles to allow your readers to interact with your website.
5. Send Electronic Newsletters: A feature that uses your current database, or one that is built, to send electronic newsletters to databases of upward to 10,000 people. Create newsletters with automatically generated content or enter all new information to send to your specialized user groups.
6. Conduct Online Surveys and Polls: Set up surveys with your security preferences and instantly receive online survey data for review. Polls allow you to poll your audiences for valuable feedback about your Web site, your products, and your company.
7. Set Up Business Directories: Allow your members or strategic partners to create a listing in your business directory. Organize listings by category and subcategory for easy searching. All listings have the ability to include a description of the company, contact information, logos, website information, etc. (A possible source of revenue)
8. Sell with Online Catalogs: Categorize and maintain items for sale on your site. Rank items by popularity with great search features.
9. Post, Register and Pay For Events: A feature that allows visitors to register for upcoming events, lectures, and conferences and pay online. The events on your calendar can be displayed in multiple ways such as a monthly calendar, list view of events, and can be sorted by type of event. Printer-friendly versions of your events are also available.
10. Continuing Education Courses: Create online tests and track hours credited per user/member account.
11. Job and Résumé Board: Allow users to add job postings and résumés on a cost or no-cost basis. (also a possible source of revenue)
12. Forums Module: Tendenci Forums are great for discussions where groups are moderated and can and should be restricted to members only. Tendenci Forums was never designed to be used publicly as Ed says "it is a sandbox for spammers". Which open-source alternative would you like us to integrate for you? Here are some FOSS alternatives https://itsfoss.com/open-source-forum-software/
13. Communicate with RSS: Tendenci takes all newly created site content and syndicates it for RSS readers. You can also publish RSS feeds from other Web sites and organizations quickly and easily.
14. Podcast your thoughts: Upload your audio files and post them easily as RSS-enabled files to your Web site. Track your Success!: All elements of Tendenci are reported upon; in addition, you will receive monthly site usage stats indicating the number of hits and visits to your Web site, as well as user trend analysis reporting.
15. Make Contact with Future Clients: Make it easy for your clients and business prospects to contact you on every single page - and track your contacts with handy reporting.
16. Group your Members: Organize your members into special interest groups, making mailing and communication more targeted and easier.
The miracle of organizations is that the leadership committee (board of directors) actually has the best interests of the membership at heart. OK, you might be snickering, but that actually doesn't happen that often in life. A merchant wants to deliver greater value than cost, but they are trying to sell you something after all. A membership organization only benefits when they achieve the goal of helping members. That is cool.
Please take a moment to look at some of the features of our integrated Memberships Module and then give me a call at (281) 497-6567 x 500. Or use our contact form and I'll call or e-mail back.
PS. I have attended enough board meetings to understand your organization is made up of volunteers and the rules are different. Tendenci - The Open Source AMS software is a relationship marketing application that meets the needs of large organizations fully. Download the Tendenci AMS Features whitepaper for a full listing. Also, check out all of Tendenci's integrations and everyone we work with!
Want to learn more about how the open source Tendenci AMS software can help your Association do more online? Contact Us NOW at (281)497-6567
We want to help your organization succeed on the web.