Our Mission is to Connect and Organize the World's People. Do Good.
The Open Source Gives You Intelligent Control of Your Website Content
Tendenci Content Management Software (CMS) gives you all the resources to manage and organize YOUR website content without having to know HTML or other complicated programming tools. It gets even better than that. Now you can manage ALL transactions with Stripe!
Stripe is a COMBINED payment processor and payment gateway. You may also want to check out payment processor Stripe's seamless integration with Tendenci.
- Payment Processing - Tendenci helps you save time and money. With Stripe, you can intergrate an online payment getaway and manage ALL of your transactions. Online Payments for All AMS Software Modules
- Tendenci is FULLY OPEN Source. Which also means, open ears and mind with our clients, and all the lovely programmers out there who are part of the open source community who are constantly adding features and have helped translate Tendenci into 75+ languages!
Easily Add & Edit Pages
Our CMS allows you to add and edit content using a graphic user interface right inside your website to make site updates from any internet-connected computer. Tendenci's easy CMS allows your team to add new pages, incorporate rich media, and make edits as needed using a WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) editor that makes adding and editing content possible for anyone on your team!
You don't need knowledge of HTML or code when you edit your site which saves you time and allows for immediate website updates - even for large enterprise websites.
Example of WYSIWYG below
Tendenci provides an advanced user / membership directory security model for robust and scalable identity management and site authentication. This keeps your members information and your content and files Secure.
- Tendenci CMS is Open Source, and contains built in Python and Django for greater flexibility in design and functionality.
- Dynamic navigation capabilities
- Search engine friendly content with dynamically generated search engine tags.
- Gives the administrator control through a detailed approval process
- Email notification to admin for content updates even where security is allowed, so you know what content has been added and can review the quality of the formatting.
- CMS change control settings to note status on content like hold, pending, active, inactive and other statuses available for specific pages.
- Completely integrated so your single sign-on handles authentication for accessing content across your website like posting new resumes or running reports.
- Tendenci is unique in the number of different content type modules, including features like news releases, articles, events, jobs, resumes, business directories, donations, invoices, file management, and more...
Tendenci allows you to customize tiered Permissions so you can give your staff and volunteers as much or as little access as they need to manage the content on the site.
Quickly Add Content through the Tendenci Admin Bar
The Tendenci Admin Bar was created with the end user in mind. From any page on your website, you can add or view content with a simple click. Each content module is available so you can always access your content quickly and easily.
Control Your Homepage Content through Featured Stories
Now you have control over your homepage content through the dynamic Tendenci Stories Module. Upload images with corresponding links to display news, events, featured sponsors and promotional items to engage or inform your site visitors. Stories can be categorized to send to multiple places within your website.
Example of Tendenci Stories Module
Access and Edit Templates, HTML and CSS
Tendenci provides you with full access to the HTML and Templates to easily change graphics or add new landing pages. This feature is for experienced programmers who would like to make advanced edits on the website, giving you as much or as little control as needed.
Example of HTML and Templates editor
To read more about our membership management features and what others think of us, check us out on Capterra!
Have More Questions?
The support team receives inquiries and requests daily - our goal is to respond to every single request in a timely manner.
Still have questions? Contact us today!
Want to stay in the know? You've got a number of easy ways to keep in touch and stay ahead of the curve!
Join the Open-Source Community! Give us a Call at (281)497-6567
We want to help your organization succeed on the web.