Tendenci Job Board Business Directories for Your Members
Find Business Partners to Collaborate WithLeverage the power of connectivity with our integrated Business Directory Software designed to help you build and share your preferred provider network.
Directory listings also are a great source of revenue for your organization, and they benefit your members by bringing them more business to your membership organization. They are search-engine friendly, too!
Tendenci tracks click-throughs and the financial reporting provides detailed information about price, membership status, and other details of the site visitors and users interacting with your business directory listings.
- Security model allows self-editing and self posting
- Administrator approval before going live is an option
- Integration with credit card providers for paid listings
- Directory listings can be added by numerous people with the correct security level
- List view and detailed search handle large collections
- Syndicate with RSS
- Exportable to a CSV file to share with other software applications
- Search engine friendly database-driven business directory content manages dynamic title and meta tag information
- Records each time the directory listing is viewed so you can calculate the value delivered to your advertiser.
Check out our Tendenci Demo to get a feel of our Business Directory module.
Display Company Logos
Tendenci's business directory listings allow your member companies to list their company information including their logo branding. This visual touch allows easy recognition and highlights your company quickly.
Great for Search Engines
Association websites typically rank well due to inbound linking from members and the community. This gives businesses that are listed in your directory an advantage for ranking. All of the listings are well optimized for proper semantic SEO requirements.
Business Directories as a Source of Revenue
Tendenci allows you to turn business directories into a revenue source. Site visitors can apply to have their listing on your site. Once the application and payment are made the association can approve the listing and make it visible to site visitors. If the listing isn't up to your standards, you can put the listing in a pending approval status until your lister has worked out the kinks.
Business Listings as a Member Benefit
Because Tendenci is a powerful membership system with multiple permission levels you can allow business listings to be a benefit of a membership to your association. Selective benefits can also be applied to payment for business directory listings so that members could simply receive a discount for the listing.Benefits of the Tendenci Job Board include:
- increasing revenues by charging for listings -- pricing set by you based on time length of listing with premium and standard options
- allowing human resources personnel 24/7 access to post and maintain open job listings for their company -- with one-click approval from you
- providing an enormous resource for your members to stay networked and look for opportunities for personal growth
- a value-added membership benefit to provide Corporate Members discounted or free job postings when they purchase a membership package.
Tendenci Includes a Complete Resume Software Module with Advanced Features
There are times when you want to post a resume for the world to see, and Tendenci handles that quite nicely for your users.
But there are also times when you need to post internal-only listings, or to hide the identity of a resume pending response. Or a host of other special resume-software-specific needs that the Tendenci resume software module handles quite well. Some specifics are:
- Resume software allows multiple resumes per user
- "My Resumes" feature to keep track of the different resumes and their approval status
- Resumes must be activated by a site administrator so you can control quality
- Resume view and print view pages are search engine friendly with dynamically generated content
- Advanced search features
- Options to hide contact data for any resume posting
- Works well with staffing agency requirements
- Agency field to tell all users what is agency-based and what is individual based
- Rich Text Editor/WYSIWYG description field lets users include video, images, and files with their resume
- Records times resumes are viewed for reporting
- Tendenci handles filtering resumes for all of your sites with a "rolled-up" display at the top level
- Completely integrated so your single sign-on handles authentication for posting new resumes or running reports.
Learn how to add a job or resume to your Tendenci website here.
We Want to Fully Support Your Organizations Success in the Online World
Your Software. Your Data. Your Choice.
Give us a Call at (281)497-6567