Add or have members and users add Jobs and Resumes to your Tendenci Site with these simple instructions!
The Jobs module on Tendenci allows you to post job offerings on your website, and for potential employees to respond by posting resumes.
You, or others that you grant the permission to, can create new jobs for users to browse and apply for. Like all other forms of content, you can create a job by:
1. Hovering over Apps in admin bar.
1. Under admin Apps dropdown select #2 "Content", select the "Jobs" module. The "Jobs" module link will now appear at the top right of your admin bar.
In the dropdown menu, select "Add Job", or use the "Add Job" button on the jobs search page.
2. There are several fields that are required, such as "title" and "group", but you can be as descriptive as you'd like in the rest of the fields!
3. Select the duration, add pricing options if you are capturing revenue from paid listings, and set the activation date if the job is not available quite yet.
4. Add selective permissions if the job is posted for certain members or groups, rather than public.
Have potential employees for your or your members' companies post resumes! New T11 sites now boast a grid-view feature with enhanced search, as well as automatic renaming of resume on upload to LN-FN.xxx.
1. Select "Resumes" under 'Content' in your admin dropdown menu.
2. Select "Add Resume" in the "Resume" dropdown menu in your admin bar.
3. This is the time you'll want to expand on the details, but not all fields are required!
4. Add a resume url (i.e. to LinkedIn or other website) or upload your resume.
5. Add duration, whether you're posting from an agency, and contact info.
6. Don't forget to add permissions if the resume is not public!
We hire great people to extend the Tendenci Open Source product and take care of our clients. Think this is the place for you?
Check out Working at Tendenci!
Join the Open-Source Community! Give us a Call at (281)497-6567
We want to help your organization succeed on the web.