Collect Data with Google Analytics
Google Anaytics is an important digital marketing tool that everyone should be using. Better yet, it's free! - and it's there to help in the success of your busniess. Yup. It gives you an enormous amount of information, which help you collect data such as:
- Who your customers are, including their demographics, interests and what type of devices they use.
- What they’ve looked at on your site and what actions they have or haven’t taken.
- When their first visits were and when they returned.
- Where they are from and what languages they speak.
- How they got to your website (organic search, direct search, referral, social).
- Tendenci Letsencrypt Integration and Google Analytics with Google Search Console
- Reports with Google Analytics
- Tracking banner ads on the site
- Tendenci Site Settings Definitions
- Meaning of Hits, Visits, Page View and Traffic Sources
If you're running your AMS with Tendenci in our AWS Cloud, here is a brief overview of The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation which took effect May 25, 2018.
Remember not to forget! Stay connect with Tendenci. Bookmark our works-with page for updates.