Start a Drip Campaign to Stay in Front of Your Clientele with Tendenci Member Notices
Nurture your clients while simultaneously moving them through the sales and marketing cycle with Tendenci's Member Notices
Looking for a marketing automation workflow builder that allows Drip Campaigns / constituent journeys to be built? Yes, Tendenci loves automation and designing with the user experience in mind. No need to pay third party sites for Drip Marketing because Tendenci platform does this for you!
Drip Campaigns are used with Tendenci's Member Notices, you can set up timed, targeted, personalized messages to be sent to the different segments of your customers or members. This helps ensure that you engage and connect with your site visitors, donors and members. Learn more about our Email Marketing and Newsletters to keep your audience engaged and subscribed.
We have multiple email templates available and the option to create new member notices to stay in front of your members at various points in the membership lifecycle.
Make your clients feel valued and supported through a Drip Campaign
1. You can schedule tailored and personalized email notices to target new or prospective members, and even those whose memberships are going to expire.
2. Easily set up notices to be sent at specified intervals of time - 30, 60 and 90 days after subscribing and/or becoming a member, for example.
3. Your member notices are fully customizable and can be sent to different segments of your membership database. This ensures that you reach the right people at the right time!
4. Boost your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to continue to nurture your members and prospective clients. Set up your initial support by engaging them with a welcoming email and then re-engage them again. Get inspired and draw them back in with training opportunities, eduational material, promotional items, and relevant industry news that may interest them!
5. Eliminate the need to pay third-party sites to build your drip campaigns, when the Tendenci platform can do this for you!
6. Don't forget to revisit and customize your Drip Campaign strategies as necessary. Set measurable and quantifiable goals. What would you like your drip campaign to do for you?
Already have your Tendenci site going? Learn how to set up Member Notices for your Email Marketing Campaign.
Tendenci software is equipped with everything your association needs.
Best of luck on the Drip Campaign Trail!
Give us a call at (281) 497-6567
We want to help your organization succeed online.