Disabling a recurring payment account is a good way to stop the payments but retain the history of invoices and payments for the account within the RP module. It also allows someone to restart their payments without needing to recreate the account.
Deleting a recurring payment account deletes all information from the RP module, however invoices are retained for historical purposes within the Invoices module.
To disable a Recurring Payment account, you must be the Account Owner or a site Superuser.
If you are the Account Owner:
- Access your User Profile
- Click either Update Auto Renew (membership) or Update Recurring Payments
- Click Cancel Auto Renew or Cancel Recurring Payments
If you are a site Superuser:
- Access the Recurring Payments module. Apps > Admin > App List
- Click the View icon for the account to be disabled.
- Select Disable Account from the Recurring Payments menu in the Tendenci nav bar.
4. Click OK to confirm.