Disabling a recurring payment account is a good way to stop the payments but retain the history of invoices and payments for the account within the RP module. It also allows someone to restart their payments without needing to recreate the account.
Deleting a recurring payment account deletes all information from the RP module, however invoices are retained for historical purposes within the Invoices module.
To delete a Recurring Payment account from site database, you'll have to log in as a Superuser.
- Navigate to the Admin Backend. Apps > Admin > Admin Backend
- Go down the list and select Recurring Payments.
- Check the left side checkbox for the account to be deleted.
- In the Action drop down, select Delete selected recurring payments.
- Click the button Go.
- On the confirmation page, click Yes, I'm sure.