Disabling a recurring payment account is a good way to stop the payments but retain the history of invoices and payments for the account within the RP module. It also allows someone to restart their payments without needing to recreate the account.
Deleting a recurring payment account deletes all information from the RP module, however invoices are retained for historical purposes within the Invoices module.
To delete a Recurring Payment account from site database, you'll have to log in as a Superuser.
- Navigate to the Admin Backend. Apps > Admin > Admin Backend
- Go down the list and select Recurring Payments.
- Check the left side checkbox for the account to be deleted.
- In the Action drop down, select Delete selected recurring payments.
- Click the button Go.
- On the confirmation page, click Yes, I'm sure.
To inactivate RP (Recurring Payment), set their status detail to "Disabled" or "Inactive"
- Add the slug /admin/recurring_payments/recurringpayment/ at the end of your website URL.
- You should see a list of all your members/customers. To the left of the table, there is a column labeled ID. Each member has a unique ID. Hover the ID icon and that should bring you to edit your customers recurring payment information.
- To change/edit recurring payment, scroll down to the bottom of the page to Other Options and select the status you wish to apply.