3 Versions Worth of Tendenci CMS Software Updates!
This week, Tendenci experienced 3 version releases: 5.0.63, 5.0.64, and 5.0.65 when we rolled out our software updates.
Here are the changes, broken down by Module/Features that were made and rolled out on all live client sites this Friday:
- Help text now can also utilize HTML in addition to plain text
- Add an RSS subscriber feed to Help Files
- Added front-end add and edit forms to Help Files module to enable registered users and members the optional ability to add and edit Help Files
- Updated the way the file system handles missing Images – now the file system simply returns an empty source URL instead of an error message.
- When importing new members, membership fields are no longer case-sensitive and can be separated by spaces, underscores, or dashes without interfering with the import
- The corporate representative page now displays a list of all members associated with that corporation.
- The creator and owner of a Corporate Membership can add more memberships under this Corporate Membership.
- The creator and owner of a Corporate Membership can also assign new memberships.
- Added permission control settings to ensure that Anonymous users cannot be assigned to a corporate membership
- Expanded the group and profile permissions windows to display the full permission text instead of truncating a portion.
- Updated logic in user search to appropriately show and hide the search-users option.
- Improved membership import error messages to include more information on what caused the error and how to resolve it.
- Improved the import file and application default mapping functions for membership imports.
Questions about Importing Members? Read our Help File on How to Import Your Members.
- Configured the Events Module to only display Addons description when the event has an Addon
- You can now view Addons on the Events Roster form
- Added the Tag field to the Events Module
Tendenci Template and Design Updates
- Removed an extra dash in the title tag on base.html template.
- Improved IE7 compatibility for admin bar with an updated max-width attribute (We still highly recommend you update to the latest version of Internet Explorer or better yet – download Google Chrome for faster browsing Free!)
- Navigation editor works in IE8 and IE9 (Tendenci only supports the most current version of IE plus the version directly before the most current)
- Added a CSS class on navigation items
- Updated Navigation editor to use arrow images instead of a special font text that looked like arrows and wasn’t displaying for users without the font
- Removed an extra slash from several image references on theme editor, videos plugin, and admin bar
- Updated fields on membership invoices to include first name, last name, and email from completed application
- We now support Stripe - a service that allows us to easily set up online payments.
- Custom forms with payments now accept payment amounts with decimals
- Add a new Field for Phone Numbers to the Staff Plugin
- Courses Application now checks if it’s a Leap Year