Member Directory - Tendenci Membership Management
Your Membership Directory Software / Member Directory is one of the biggest benefits you have to offer your organization's members. And managing the membership directory is also one of the most complex activities for both the organization and the website, the great news is Tendenci has the comprehensive membership directory software solution for you.
Here are just some of the membership directory software requirements that Tendenci for Membership Management can provide your organization:
1. Membership Directory Software in the cloud so your web site is accessible to you, your staff, your members, and your volunteers from any internet-capable web browser.
2. Single sign-on for all sections of the web site.
3. Member directory and individual site user records power site authentication and indicate proper security level for each user to keep data safe and private.
4. Remember login (remember me) feature so registered site users do not have to re-enter login information each time they access the site (recommended only when working from a trusted PC).
5. Forgot my password feature e-mails forgotten or system generated passwords to individual users, but also records an audit trail for an added layer of security.
6. Scalable. Highly scalable. If your site experiences sudden traffic spikes, Tendenci's hosting framework can respond almost instantly to add additional resources and keep your site running smoothly.
7. Members can edit their own profile to reduce the administrative overhead for your organization. Plus people want and expect this ability from a modern organizational website.
8. Online application for membership (highly customizable) integrates with member directory and site users directory as well as credit card payment.
9. Online dues/event payment using a secure credit card gateway provide (Organizations must have or will need to obtain a merchant account). Complete audit trail is available for all online payment transactions.
10. Multiple levels of security are provided, (as well as an unlimited number of user groups), to meet every possible membership security requirement (for example, restricting access to certain reports).
11. Administrators can edit members profile or site users profile as well.
12. Import or Export large sets of membership records to save time or import to another software tool like financial accounting software or a direct mailer list.
13. FAST membership directory search handles tens of thousands of user records in a matter of seconds. Pages are designed to be lightweight for fast loading when your members are traveling to the remote corners of the earth or viewing from their iPad or iPhone.
14. Advanced search options so everyone can quickly access the resource they are looking for using both content-specific search or global site-wide search.
15. Color-coded text indicators display to the administrator active accounts versus accounts that have no recent activity.
16. Site administrators can enable and disable site users in real-time. In under 5 minutes, you can add a new user and customize their access to the site with Tendenci's selective permissions controls to give them access to add, edit, and delete just the content on the site they are responsible for. In less than 1 minute, you can also deactivate a user's access if you need to. (If you "demote" a user while they are currently logged on, they are politely notified if they try to access something they can no longer view or edit that their access to that page is not permitted.)
17. Site administrators can communicate with specific membership types and user groups via email in a snap using our integrated subscriber list management sync with Campaign Monitor's subscriber lists.
18. Graphics are automatically optimized for faster access. Tendenci automatically resizes large images that you upload and are designed to be cached for speed.
19. Member number or Membership ID can remain confidential or visible depending on your organization's policies (very flexible).
20. Membership Directory search by default ONLY shows members as most organizations view the member directory as a benefit, but this is also configurable based on your organization's policies.
21. Membership Directory and Users profile are integrated with event planning and calendar registration software for online event registration cancellation requests.
22. Email Newsletter marketing software integration with your membership directory allows members and site users to specify "user groups" of which they wish to be a member. Email newsletters are then sent to the committee, study group or technical Interest group associated with that "user group."
23. In-Depth User Activity Reports give you understanding of actual site usage by members, visitors, and staff to help your board of directors, leadership committee, or elders better serve the organization.
24. Membership Directory is focused on giving you full control of the privacy settings. Unlike Facebook and other software apps that manage your community of users and members, Tendenci gives you and your members full control over privacy settings - you decide what data is public, what data is private, and what data is selectively shared among your members.
25. System automatically notifies you and/or your membership committee members when new users register with your organization's web site so the membership committee can track and manage membership benefits (recruiting)
26. Complete user / membership export for administrators to CSV format. Customize permissions to grant export permissions to staff members who need access to membership data.
27. Advanced membership directory features with site authentication power event planning for clubs and associations to reduce work for your volunteers.
29. All software modules integrate with members' directory software for advanced security features. While anyone can post an event, it must be approved by a site administrator to be visible to others. The person who submitted the event remains the event owner so he or she can manage the event from start to finish, including accessing event management reports, event roster reports, generating name tags, etc.
Team Tendenci is here to help your association succeed on the web. Please call us at (281)497-6567