Increase Event Revenue with Tendenci
Get More from Your Events with the Tendenci Events Management Module
Tendenci's Events Management Module comes with more than just the tools to manage and promote your association's events on your website. Tendenci Events help nonprofits and professional associations grow their online revenue from their offline Events.
Use These Tendenci Events Management Tools and Get Started
Here are just a few of the features Tendenci Events includes to increase your association's revenue online for your events:
- Create custom discount codes and share with other organizations to encourage their members to attend your events
- Avoid the hassle of managing payments and invoicing and let your Tendenci website automate your event payments
- Host team events with our custom group ticket packages
- Increase new memberships and member renewals with special members-only pricing and events
Make Your Events Awesome with Ideas from Tendenci
We take the time to watch and listen to what our clients are doing to make their events truly memorable and successful. Tendenci is designed to give you flexible control and personalize the experience your association seeks to provide your guests at events. You can customize so many of the little details that make a difference including ticket packages, event types, sponsorship levels, colors to match your Brand and your event's theme, and more!
Check Out these Top 10 ways You and Tendenci can Make Your Events Even Better
1. Show-off the great speakers at your event. Tendenci's Event Management Software allows you to add a bio and photograph for each of your event's speakers and panelists. For big conferences, you should consider purchasing our Speaker plugin with additional ways to promote your speakers.
2. Promote your event and your sponsors using email newsletters.
Newsletter tools make it quick and easy to share your upcoming event to increase ticket sales and provide extra value to sponsors.
3. Feature your upcoming events on your homepage automatically.
Tendenci website templates save you time by automatically adding your upcoming events and removing past events on your homepage so visitors can quickly see what’s coming up next and click once to get to the event registration page. Check out all our Tendenci Template Themes in our Theme Gallery.
4. Distinguish your different events with Tendenci's custom event types.
Select custom colors for each of your association's event types to create an eye-catching events calendar that is easy for visitors to search your events.
5. Share your past events and show how much fun your parties are.
When you create photo albums and embed videos from your past events on your Tendenci website, you'll increase upcoming event registrations from people wanting to join in all the excitement.
6. Give your members something extra special and increase your memberships from events.
Use Tendenci's selective permissions controls to share exclusive content like private speaker interviews, slide presentations, and behind the scenes video from your events with your members only.
7. Upsell event tickets with custom group packages.
Tendenci's flexible ticketing system lets you create special pricing packages for bundles of tickets. You can create and sell team 4-packs for golf tournaments, corporate table sponsorships for however many seats your tables have, and create special pricing that only members or certain user groups can view or register for.
8. Use Early Bird pricing to incentivize event registration.
Tendenci helps you manage your event registration deadlines with flexible ticket pricing based on start and end dates and times. Set-up late registration pricing, 1-day special discount pricing and any other date-sensitive event registrations when you first add your event and Tendenci will automatically activate and deactivate tickets based on the start and end dates you selected.
9. Make it easy for guests to register and pay without making it hard for you to manage.
Tendenci simplifies management for all of your event payments directlyon your website. Tendenci's event module can be accessed from any internet-capable computer or mobile device, enabling you and your guests to register and pay for events on the go and at your event.
10. Boost your event registrations with social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social networks.
Tendenci integrates with a number of social sharing platforms so your members and guests can tell all their friends they'll be at your party. You can even get a custom Tendenci Events Tab for your Association's Facebook Page that automatically updates with all your upcoming events plus links directly to the event page so guests can purchase their tickets and you can manage your guest list from one central location on your website.