- Migration script update that increases Tendenci’s capabilities for File migrations without compromising foreign key constraints
- Security Update to greatly reduce potential site compromises from malicious threats
Themes, Templates, and Design
- Fixed a browser incompatibility issue so that the Drag and Drop feature in the navigation editor works as intendended in IE9.
Users, Groups, and Members
- Updated Tendenci’s “Impersonate User” feature to ensure appropriate permissions structure was applied based on user status (ie Developer > Admin > User/Member > Anonymous)
- Profile page redesigned, take a look at our Users Profile page before and after:
Email Newsletter Module
- Removed “include login information” from the newsletter module’s campaign add page; this was a legacy field no longer being used.
- Location batch import feature added to allow multiple location add fast with a .csv import
Here's a free download with a Locations Batch Import CSV template
- Updating photo album and photo privacy settings to improve user accessibility