Can I add Recurring Events in Tendenci?
Yes! Follow the instructions below to add a recurring event in Tendenci (for instance, a training that happens every week or every month).
*It is important to note that the recurring event setting is only available before creating the event. Once created it cannot be set.*
- Once created, each occurrence of the event will be a separate Event in Tendenci that you can edit and register for.
- When adding your event, in the part of the form where you define the date and time, check the box "Is Recurring?" When you check that box, Recurring options will appear.
- You can choose to repeat the event in intervals of Days, Weeks, Months (same day of the month), or Years (same day of the year).
- You may choose to repeat every 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 days/weeks/months/years.
- Each event will be created with the same start time and end time (you can change this later).
- Choose an end date.
- When you click save, Tendenci will create multiple separate events with the same features, description, registration options, etc. at the intervals you specified through the "Ends on" date.
Note: If someone registers for one of these events, they will not automatically be registered for the other events.
Still Looking for an Answer on Tendenci's Events Module?
We are always looking for ways to simplify your life.
Contact us today with more ideas!
Join the Open-Source Community! Give us a Call at (281)497-6567
We want to help your organization succeed on the web.