To add a page to your website, go to Apps>Pages in the Tendenci nav. This will load the Pages menu in the Tendenci nav bar.
- On the screen where you Add your Page, fill out the
- Title -- this will be the title of your page
- URL Path -- this will be the address of your page and is based on the title or you can customize the path, i.e. https://www.yourdomain.com/address-of-your-page
- Content -- enter the content for the page here. Here is where you can get very creative! Add anchor links, embed videos and photos, and more using our WYSIWYG editor.
- Tags -- you can tag the page with specific keywords or sitetags
- Template -- if your site has multiple templates for pages, choose the template that the page should appear with
- You'll also need to make some choices in the permissions area
- If you want the page to be visible to ALL site visitors regardless of whether they're logged in, check the box next to Public can view
- If you want to have more selective permissions controls over who can view and edit this page, click on "Show Advanced Permissions" link to reveal more options for users, members, and Group permission settings.
- If you want the page to be visible to logged in Users, check the box under View in the User Permissions area.
- If you want the page to be visible to logged in Members, check the box under View in the Member Permissions area.
- You can also allow certain User Groups to be able to view or change the content on the page. Specify what group will have this permission in the Group Permissions Area.
- If you would to have the content of the page syndicated, check the box next to Include in RSS feed
- In order for the page to publish, the Active box needs to be check and the Status Detail needs to also be Active.
- Click Add Pages to add your page to the website.
Once your page is added, you may need to add it to the navigation for your website. See Helpfile: Editing your Tendenci navigation