Houston Netsquared's July Meet-Up switches up the format to celebrate being halfway through the year.
The floor will be open for anyone for up to 5 minutes to share what they are doing for social good. Presentation slides are optional and we'll have the projector tv and a laptop set-up if you'd like to use one or just bring a topic you'd like to share with the group.
Some topics you might want to talk about:
- Upcoming fundraising events at your nonprofit
- Your favorite technology tools including mobile apps, tablets, web marketing software...
- Projects you're working on or recently completed
- How awesome it is to be a volunteer for your organization
- Your best summer family vacation stories
- Your ideas for making the world a better place
Be warned though - There will be a Gong!
Each speaker has 5 minutes on the stage before we'll bang a gong and raise a glass to toast your courage for standing up and sharing with us.
And of course, there will be food, fun, and plenty of geeky do-gooding planning!
RSVP on the Houston NetSquared Meetup Page
The Meet-up is Free and Tendenci is sponsoring the appetizers, wine and beer.