Enterprise Content Management for Scalable CMS Web Sites
Tendenci Provides Object Level Content Editing Solutions
Enterprise Content Management Software (CMS) becomes more granular when you need someone to be able to post an article, and edit that article, but they can only edit their *own* article. So the articles search page needs to allow object level content editing based on ownership or creation for that object.
Tendenci's Enterprise Content Specific Permissions Control gives you full control over who can add, edit, delete, and view a page or article on your website. You can update an item's permissions settings in seconds to change who can view the content. For example, if you have a team working on a project - you can change the permissions access to each team member after their portion of the project is complete.
You can also work on content internally with your staff and then share it publicly or with just your membership once the article is complete. We truly are big believers in privacy!
Tendenci provides the content management security and scalability you need for your site content, even if you have tens of thousands of users.
- Advanced Tiny MCE WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor to format text, upload images, and even paste from Word
- Audit trail by page including author, date created, last editor, and more
- Admin can change ownership of a page, object or report easily
- Scale is only limited by top-tier database vendor technology
- Object, set, and page level caching
- Advanced search features
- Export options include
- CSV export
- Print View
- Records times viewed and other advanced content reporting (optional modules)
- Consistent security interface throughout the Enterprise CMS system
For more on Tendenci CMS features
Have More Questions?
We know you do! The support team receives inquiries and requests daily - our goal is to respond to every single request in a timely manner. Check out our great support system here to see your options, click here to go directly to our help files, or submit a request to our paid support services.
Still have questions? Contact us today!
To read more about our membership management features and what others think of us, check us out on Capterra!