This week, we update the Bulletpoints theme with additional Spaces options, clarify global site settings help text and more!
Content Management Software
- Updated default notices to pull from json file for migrations
- Files Search View has cleaner, more streamlined look
- Updated look of Tendenci’s category, tag and print links
- Added Header images to Pages to improve handling and display
Membership and Users
- New Sites now start with the default setting for contacts to disallow anonymous viewing of your contacts
- The membership import feature now also searches for a user record using the username or email field if a username is not available. If a user cannot be found then a user record is created.
- Options to allow users and/or members to add directories added to the Directories Settings.
- Admin will receive a notice when a new pending directory is added and the directory’s creator will receive a notification when their directories are approved.
- Added ordering field to architecture projects for drag and drop sort in admin interface
- Updated Event Registration Application to compare date times in the same time zone for open and close dates
- Bulletpoints Theme now has additional options in each of the homepage and sidebar Spaces
- Added an additional Space to the Bulletpoints homepage theme
- Global Site Settings help text has been updated and clarified
- Added a link to the site’s CSS stylesheet inside the theme editor for easier accessibility
- Users who submit a job post now receive a notification when their job post is approved
- User profiles now include links to all of their invoices
- Added a menu link from the Campaigns tab to take admins directly to the campaign monitor newsletter management dashboard