Jobs & Business Directories
Looking for an additional source of revenue for your organization?
The Job Board module is part of the comprehensive Tendenci software solution for organizations. With prices for every size association, the software provides both a valuable service to your members and a steady revenue stream for your organization.
Benefits of the Tendenci Job Board include:
- increasing revenues by charging for listings -- pricing set by you based on time length of listing with premium and standard options
- allowing human resources personnel 24/7 access to post and maintain open job listings for their company -- with one-click approval from you
- providing an enormous resource for your members to stay networked and look for opportunities for personal growth
- a value-added membership benefit to provide Corporate Members discounted or free job postings when they purchase a membership package.
By structuring your pricing appropriately, you can also have a free job board. Use the software -- to pay for the software!
How the Job Board works:
You set up a pricing structure (or free postings) for your job board.
- You can offer multiple job listing price types:
- Premium Job Listings (typically slightly more expensive, show up at the top of the list)
- Regular Paid Job Listings
- Members-Only Premium Job Listings (typically slightly more expensive, show up at the top of the list)
- Members-Only Regular Paid Job Listings
- Free job board posts - non-profit or internships
Employers post open job listings using a simple online form on your site.
- Rich Text Editor/WYSIWYG editing of job descriptions
- Upload documents and images with the job
- Security Clearance applications
- Map to the human resources offices or the company
- Employment application
- Job Board CC payments integrate with all major credit card gateway providers
- PayPal PayFlow Link
- Jobs software does *NOT* store credit card numbers in your database to limit liability. It does provide summary reporting and unique ID's to help with bank reconciliation.
- Options for sending automatic renewal reminders using email notifications.
Administrators approve new listings and confirm payment.
- Job Board Administrator is notified when a new job is posted to the job board.
- The Job administrator has the option to activate it -- the posting is not visible until activated.
- Job poster can be given the ability to edit the job after posting
- Optional list of top recently posted jobs on your home page
- Export job listings to CSV
- Software is language-aware and defaults to a specified time zone
- Job Board Credit Card summary reporting for cost-accounting allocation
Job seekers search for open positions.
- Users can search jobs by any keyword phrase, category, or location
- Option for immediate contact of employer
- Social media integration allows users to share on Facebook and other networks.
- Use in conjunction with the Resume module and give job seekers an additional way to connect with potential employers
You run extensive reporting to determine profitability!
- Find out which jobs are most popular.
- Check the current temperature of the industry based on job board activity.
- Records each time the job board listing is viewed and how many people click to contact for a given job listing.
- Look at financials to see if you are making money!
Increase membership and revenue by implementing the Tendenci Job Board solution!
Find Business Partners to Collaborate With
Tendenci integrated business directory software is designed to help you build and share your preferred provider network.
Directory listings also are a great source of revenue for your organization, and they benefit your members by bringing them more business! of a membership organization. They are search-engine friendly, too!
Tendenci tracks click-throughs and the financial reporting provides detailed information about price, membership status, and other details of the site visitors and users interacting with your business directory listings.
- Security model allows self editing and self posting
- Administrator approval before going live is an option
- Integration with credit card providers for paid listings
- Directory listings can be added by numerous people with the correct security level
- List view and detailed search handle large collections
- Syndicate with RSS
- Exportable to a CSV file to share with other software applications
- Search engine friendly database driven business directory content manages dynamic title and meta tag information
- Records each time the directory listing is viewed so you can calculate value delivered to your advertiser.
Tendenci includes a complete resume software module with advanced features.
There are times when you want to post a resume for the world to see, and Tendenci® handles that quite nicely for your users.
But there are also times when you need to post internal only listings, or to hide the identity of a resume pending response. Or a host of other special resume-software-specific needs that the Tendenci® resume software module handles quite well. Some specifics are:
- Resume software allows multiple resumes per user
- "My Resumes" feature to keep track of the different resumes and their approval status
- Resumes must be activated by a site administrator so you can control quality
- Resume view and print view pages are search engine friendly with dynamically generated content
- Advanced search features
- Options to hide contact data for any resume posting
- Works well with staffing agency requirements
- Agency field to tell all users what is agency based and what is individual based
- Rich Text Editor/WYSIWYG description field let's users include video, images, and files with their resume
- Records times resumes are viewed for reporting
- Tendenci® handles filtering resumes for all of your sites with "rolled-up" display at the top level
- Completely integrated so your single sign-on handles authentication for posting new resumes or running reports.