Web Content Management System
Tendenci's CMS Brings Your Most Recent Content to Your Homepage Automatically!
Tendenci includes an enterprise class web content management system for IMMEDIATE website content updates.
Edit text using the most recent Rich Text Editor, Tiny MCE WYSIWYG, for better looking dynamic web pages.
Tendenci includes the ability to syndicate your content with RSS feeds.
The web content management system includes the ability to limit editing of pages to specific owners and those with delegated permissions. Or transfer permissions to another person.
Tendenci provides an advanced user / membership directory security model for robust and scalable identity management and site authentication. This keeps your members information and your content and files secure.
- Tendenci CMS is Open Source, and contains built in Python and Django for greater flexibility in design and functionality
- Dynamic navigation capabilities
- Search engine friendly content with dynamically generated search engine tags.
- Gives the administrator control through a detailed approval process
- Email notification to admin for content updates even where security is allowed, so you know what content has been added and can review the quality of the formatting.
- CMS change control settings to note status on content like hold, pending, active, inactive and other statuses available for specific pages.
- Completely integrated so your single sign-on handles authentication for accessing content across your website like posting new resumes or running reports.
- Tendenci is unique in the number of different content type modules, including features like news releases, articles, events, jobs, resumes, business directories, donations, invoices, file management, and more...
For more on Tendenci CMS features
Tendenci Supports Non-profits, both large and small!