Web Designer / Developer
Houston Web Designer / Web Developer position at Tendenci to join the design/development team. We are looking for an independent thinking, reliable, creative, and self–motivated person to join our team.
Web Designer / Developer Position Summary:
Design and develop awesome web sites, from concept to completion, e.g. design mock-ups, builds of other mock-ups. In addition, design/create/implement graphics to meet specific client needs as relates to client’s web presence. Manage projects as assigned. Support clients and Account Executives with graphic changes and Tendenci open-source software.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represent Tendenci in the most positive manner with the community we serve.
- Design web sites and ensure that they are visually effective and user-focused.
- Manage projects and designs from kickoff meetings to go live.
- Work with other teams as needed to complete client projects.
- Build web pages in adherence to web standards using HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design.
- Knowledge of Adobe Edge and Reflow a positive, but not essential.
- Test sites for full functionality in different browsers and devices.
- Complete other graphic design / web development projects as assigned.
- Complete Quality Assurance review of web sites before they go live.
- Report to Professional Services Team Manager with an indirect report to Creative Team Manager
- Keep up with industry trends. Share knowledge.
- Goals, schedule setting, and overall time management is a must.
- Continually train via seminars, books, webinars, and conferences.
Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
We work hard and have the opportunity to work with great clients in the Non-Profit and Association industry who focus on doing good. We have high expectations for doing leading edge work. Tendenci, formerly Schipul, is know for attention to detail and a focus on keeping our team educated in using the latest resources. If this challenging work environment sounds like your passion, then send us your background and tell us about you!
- Period: Full Time
- Position Reports To: Professional Services Manager
- Location: Houston, TX
- Starts On: Jan. 6, 2014, 10:10 a.m.
Minimum 2 years of professional experience in web design and/or graphic design.
Strong knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, CSS3, HTML5.
- Education Required:
11757 Katy Freeway, Suite #930
Houston TX 77079
United States of America
- Contact Method:
Please email cover letter, resume, and link to web portfolio to email@example.com