Please visit our Search Engine Optimization page to learn how to have a greater opportunity to generate leads and sales to enrich sustainable long-term growth online.
Benefits of SEO Baked into the Tendenci Code
One of the benefits of Tendenci software when it comes to Search Engine Optimazion is automatic SEO baked into the code. Our Tendenci Search Engine Optimization tools, allows you control over backend SEO tags such as:
- Meta Description
- Alt text
- Title tags from the interface (no coding required).
Recorded Webinar Video
This webinar covers the following:
- The automatic SEO features of Tendenci
- What custom SEO features are available in Tendenci
- Tips for optimizing content in Tendenci
More on Benefits of SEO Tools Baked into the Tendenci software
Front End Features
- Meta Description & Title Tag Automatically Generated based on content (you can change these)
- Alt Text Automatically Created based on image filename
- Primary Keywords ( Use Google Trends to find keywords for your content)
Tip: Double Check Your Site Settings, Particularly
- Site Name
- Geographical Location
- Primary Keywords
- Secondary Keywords
Back End Features
- Sitemap.xml automatically updated based on most recently updated content
- Robots.txt set up
- Redirects Module makes Redirects Easy
How to Customize Your SEO
Updates You Have Control Over
- Alt Tags on Images
- URL Slug
- Heading Tags (H1, H2, H3)
Tips for Updating Your Meta Tags
In general, focus on one to three keywords per page within your website. Specific tips for each tag:
- Title: Keep it to 64 Characters. Include your brand name last (you should rank well for those words anyway). Every title tag within your site should be different and relate to the content on the page.
- Description: Keep it to 120 Characters - be sure to include your geography.
- Keywords: Keep it to around 3 targeted keyword phrases. Most Search Engines Ignore, but it doesn’t hurt to fill out this information.
Tendenci On Page Edits
Incorporate Targeted Keywords Into:
- Alt Text on Images
- Sub headings (Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3)
- Cross Links
Tips for Optimization
Tips for Rich Media Optimization. In other words, images and videos.
- Fill out all fields you have available
- Description/Caption (can include HTML)
- URL Slug
More SEO + Tendenci Resources
- Getting Started with Google Analytics + Tendenci
- Using the Keyword Density Analyzer
- All Tendenci SEO Help Files