Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is about relevant and unique content and links back to your site. Use these tools to measure your exactness of speech as seen by Tendenci.
HELP & INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE TENDENCI SEM TOOLS.
Keyword Density Analyzer - What is your page REALLY about?
Search Engine Spider Simulator - What does your page look like to a search engine?
Keywords. How do other people describe your content?
Links to your site. Do others think this content is important?
- Market Leap Link Back Calculator
- Anchor Text Analysis
Customer-Focused Text - Are you really focused on your visitor?
Are You A Spammer? - Did someone before you get your content banned?
Google Analytics - Can I track my site statistics?
Google Analytics provides a great way for you to track your website statistics, and it's free. It has a variety of features to help you identify how people get to your site, what keywords were searched, how long users were on the site, etc. For more information about Google Analytics, visit Google Analytics.
Other Tools you may find helpful
- Keyword Analysis of the related page (Semrush SEO Tools)
- W3 HTML Validator (Well Structured Scores Better)
- View HTTP Headers - option 1 (web-sniffer)
- View HTTP Headers - option 2 (delorie)
- Keyword Density Analyzer (Search Engine World)
- Search Engine Spider Simulator (Spider Simulator)
- SEM Dictionary for Commonly used SEM Phrases
The most common SEO/SEM mistake we see with Tendenci sites is people using CMS for content that should be posted in these modules: calendar events, articles, releases, directory listings, or others.
Please only use CMS for "one-off" type content. If it is an article, post it to the articles module and let the system handle stating exactly what the content is. If you have good content it will work out just fine. Articles in particular will score well on the articles list view page if you link it!
- Thanks - the Schipul team.