Does your organization need extra help adding content, keeping your Web site current and managing your members? Here's how to add a Web master position job listing to your Web site:
- On the Tendenci dashboard, Click the 'Search Jobs' icon to access the Jobs module
- Click the 'Add' link in the link row
- Fill out the appropriate position descriptions and contact information and click 'Submit Listing' to save your work.
- Don't forget to post your job listing on other community and industry-related sites to ensure that even more qualified applicants will find your open Web master position.
If you are in Houston, some Web sites with strong job boards to look at:
Sample Web master job description text
Here is some sample Web master text to help you get started - be as specific as possible, as this will help you save time in the interview process and attract the kind of Web master your organization needs:
YOUR ORGANIZATION is seeking a Web master for an active membership-focused organization's Web site. The Web site is run by the Tendenci membership management software, an application which the applicant is be expected to become (or quickly will be) fluent in.
Using Tendenci, the Web master will maintain our Web site by making regular professional calibre updates to calendar events, articles, job listings, press releases and new content pages.
Strong professional writing skills and comfort in writing about industry and organization-related topics is crucial. The Web master will also be expected to optimize web site content for search engine marketing purposes.
- Previous Web development experience and content creation
- Proficiency in HTML
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Adobe products a plus!