Your helpfile directory is automatically generated as you start adding new helpfiles to your site.
To add a new helpfile you'll want to follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the helpfile module by going to "Apps" > "Help Files"
2. From your admin menu you'll now see you have a new dropdown "Help Files" Click the dropdown then Click "Add a new helpfile" or simply navigate to www.YourURL.com/admin/help_files/helpfile/add/
3. Enter in the required fields denoted by a *
4. Make sure to select an available topic or click the green plus button to add a new topic.
5. Click save and you are done! Your new helpfile will appear at the url path you have designated and the help file topic will now appear in your helpfile overview page at www.YourURL.com/help-files/