Great Websites for Faith-Based Organizations
A good church website will:
- Keep your members up to date on church activities
- Encourage new residents to attend your services
- Reach your homebound members with posted sermons
- Stretch your prayer network through online requests for support
- And most importantly, help you spread the Word to those who need to hear it!
Using Tendenci, you can create a church website that
~ is clean and attractive in appearance
~ pulls dynamic content from other sections of the site, such as events and photos
~ can be viewed on any mobile device (great for first time visitors looking for directions or service times!)
~ comes with an easy-to-use administrative interface so you and your volunteers can update your content inhouse
What can Tendenci do for your Church?
Tendenci provides religious organizations and churches a private and affordable online marketing platform.
- Tendenci makes it easy for your congregation to contribute with recurring collection reminders and online payment options.
- Custom privacy settings allow your members to worship and engage in faith-based discussions online, safely.
- Update copies of past sermons and allow your congregation to comment and share their thoughts after the regular service.
- The events calendar makes it easy to promote upcoming events including special services, church choir practice meetings, and weddings.
Tendenci is designed to scale with your organization's needs, allowing you to include additional programs within one website like church youth programs, private church schools, and multiple locations.
Who uses Tendenci?
Check out some of these faith-based organizations making the most out of the open source Tendenci platform to expand their reach.