Google Webmaster Tools is an extremely powerful (and extremely free!) tool from Google that gives you great insights into how your site is performing according to Google.
Join us to learn how to set up Webmaster Tools for your site and an overview of the reports it gives, including reviewing your sitemap, pages crawled, link backs, search queries you show up for, and more!
Become the Master of your “Web” Domain!
In this free webinar, we will discuss:
- How to verify your website so you can access data
- How to navigate through the GWT interface
- How to fetch your site as GoogleBot
- How to add a User
- How to check for Crawl Errors and Crawl Stats
- How to get an overview of top search queries
- How to submit your sitemap
- How to request URL removal
This webinar will walk you through the various features of this great tool and help you identify issues with your site.