CMS platforms, applications, and third party software oh my! With so many developing options for building a website, it can be quite difficult to determine what works best for your organization's website and needs. In this webinar we will be covering 2 open source options: Tendenci and WordPress. We will also be diving a bit deeper into Tendenci to discover the out-of-the-box tools that you can utilize to increase your businesses’ revenue.
Topics that will be covered:
- Which CMS is right for you?
- Detailed look at individual CMS' – WordPress and Tendenci
- What questions you need to ask yourself when looking for the right CMS.
- A look at the different modules included within Tendenci that increase revenue, including:
- Jobs Board
- Custom Forms with Payment Integration for Donations, Sponsorships, and more!
- Easy and automated Membership management to increase new member applications and get more renewals
- Business Directories
- All the hidden ways Tendenci works hard to grow your association's bottom-line!
Speaker Travis Dixon
Travis has been at Schipul since the end of February. He began as a hungry intern who wanted to learn as much as possible. Travis has earned his way as a Schipulite through two months of interning, and several more months of cross training with other departments within Schipul. Now ...
Travis has been at Schipul since the end of February. He began as a hungry intern who wanted to learn as much as possible. Travis has earned his way as a Schipulite through two months of interning, and several more months of cross training with other departments within Schipul. Now a full time business development assistant, Travis is close to his goal of earning a position as a business developer.
Travis has always been involved in sales. Ever since his first year of college, Travis has provided for himself by offering freelance tennis lessons. He ran the gambit of a small business from marketing his own services, to co-running a tennis academy while he was finishing up his marketing degree at Texas State University.
In addition to his adamant efforts to be a leader in website development knowledge, Travis enjoys mixing and making electronic music on the side. He continues to dabble in small side businesses and to teach some tennis on the weekends.